1. What is Unique about Temple Jewellery?
Temple jewellery is the genre of jewellery originated in South India and was used to adorn the deities in temples. The unique thing about this jewellery is that each piece is handcrafted and given unique designs and perfection.
2. How To Place an Online Order for Temple Jewellery?
If you want to purchase from us:
- Do not hesitate to visit our online site today.
- Search among the numerous options and then add to the cart the ones you like the most.
- Once you are done, please place your order at your desired address and then make the payment with the help of numerous payment options put forth by us.
3. What is the Origin of Temple Jewellery?
It is believed that the temple jewellery originated in the southern part of India in the 9th century, and majorly it was the brainchild of the Chola dynasty. These were usually used as adornments on the gods and goddesses in temples. It can be designed in many designs, which adds to the uniqueness and charm of the temple jewellery.
4. What is the Cultural Significance of Temple Jewellery?
The cultural significance of temple jewellery is that it invokes a divine presence. It is more like a tradition that most brides try to incorporate into their special day. It is usually crafted from the best quality gold, which adds to the charm of the jewellery and makes it a great investment option. Previously, it was used to deck up idols, which adds to the jewellery's cultural significance.
5. Why Is Temple Jewellery So Popular?
One of the most important reasons why temple jewellery is so popular is because it is unique, and there are the most beautiful carvings embedded in it. The ornaments are usually inspired by the jewellery initially used to adorn the idols in temples, and it tends to look extremely exquisite.
6. What Stones are used in temple jewellery?
In the making of temple jewellery, it is usually precious stones like diamonds, kemp, ruby and pearls. It adds to the charm of the jewellery and makes it look more exquisite.
7. What is Temple jewellery made of?
Temple jewellery is usually made out of the purest forms of gold, and in most cases, it is exceptionally heavyweight. Moreover, to add to the charm of the temple jewellery, it is usually adorned with precious and semi-precious stones, which look more intricate. In most cases, you will see that there are even some beautiful carvings of motifs as well.